- Manage the remittances of sales revenue operation expenses and related documents between subsidiary, invested enterprise and parent company.
- Prepare the information for BAS and financial accounts to accountant.
- Manage the tender process for the local engagements.
- Manage other daily works designated by management.
To be considered for the role:
- You must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
- Have Australian driver license.
- Have a university degree.
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English (verbal and written).
- Have good computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
To apply: please post your resume in Mandarin and English including contact information to "GPO Box 124 Sydney NSW 2001", with title "Application - Administration Personnel" on cover letter.
Application due date: 25 January 2019.
Should you have any question, please call 61-2-92511606 for further information.